Monday, December 3, 2012

Marry Me Monday: Pinterest



Pinterest has obviously added a new level to wedding planning.  When I first became engaged, I was so excited to finally have the opportunity to create my wedding board and shamelessly spent hours looking and pinning pictures of wedding inspiration.  But then I realized that all my friends could see all of my ideas and while some ideas I did not mind sharing, others I wanted to keep as a surprise! 

Then a few weeks ago, Pinterest introduced the new function: the private boards. Now I can pin any idea that I want to remember but not worry that all of our wedding surprises will be exposed.  While I don't want to keep everything private because I like when others like or repin my ideas, I do want my Pinterest friends who attend the wedding to have some surprises! 

No comments:

Post a Comment