Monday, March 18, 2013

Marry Me Monday: Bachelorette Party

Last Saturday, 12 of the most amazing women joined me for my Bachelorette party.  My Matron of Honor and bridesmaid planned the best evening that made me feel so special and loved.  There have been so many times through the engagement period where both Ed and I have felt overwhelmed with the love that others have shown us.   We are definitely humbled by how much our friends and families have done for us to celebrate with us and to show us how much we are loved. 
Beth and me

My sweet mama, my BFF!

The Career Center Girls!

Some of the amazing women!

Bachelorette!

No one ever said I am not expressive!

Mom, me and Judy!

Merrill and me

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Bachelorette Party it was. Truly your blog posts are so much fun and you just inspire me to live the life to the fullest. At one of the San Francisco venues I also would be hosting a grand party for my birthday but not able to find any funky theme inspirations that add more fun and humor to our bash. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete