Monday, June 24, 2013

Married Mondays: Just Married, Will Travel

We have been married 79 days today which include 11 weekends and out of those 11 weekends we have taken 8 roads trips together.  We have been busy having a lot of fun!  Those trips include our first attempt at a honeymoon (but I developed an eye condition prompting us to quickly return home), a fast weekend road trip to Houston, a couple of boat trip weekends, our Honeymoon attempt number 2 (successful after my eye healed!) and finally our latest trip to Panama City for my cousin's wedding.  Never a moment to be bored!  In the midst of all the travels, we are slowly fixing up our home and I will be sharing decorating updates in the weeks to come.  But for now I will let you oooh over where have been the last several days.

Beaches and Pools Image
Majestic Beach Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment