Monday, August 5, 2013

Married Mondays: Husband's First Married Birthday

We celebrated Ed's first married birthday this weekend.  I think I had as much fun as he did and unfortunately, I ate like it was my birthday as well!  We started off the weekend with an early before work breakfast of shrimp and grits at Big Bad Breakfast.  We continued eating through the rest of the weekend with a Saturday lunch of seafood at Pelican's Cove on the reservoir in Jackson and spent the afternoon floating in the cool water.  Thank God we could float after everything we ate! Although floaties did assist in the process.  We celebrated with both families with two huge southern style meals made by his mother on Saturday night and my mom on Sunday.  We are stuffed!  Ed feels the love of so many and thoroughly enjoyed his birthday! Cheers to many more birthdays to my sweet husband that I love so much!

My handsome husband on his big 39 with his cake and present from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment