Thursday, November 13, 2014

Introducing Mommy Belle!

First off, I would like to apologize to my faithful readers for not blogging since August. Since the last time I blogged, we were blessed with a healthy 8lb 1oz baby boy, Buckner James. I thoroughly checked out and immersed myself into every moment of my maternity leave only focusing on all things Buckner. Now three months later I want to share my joys and lessons on this journey. August 7th changed me as I knew it would when Buckner added a new dimension to my life. I still have my same interests and goals but a whole new aspect of me as been added when I earned the title of mommy.  To mark this new journey, I am starting a new blog....Mommy Belle, Adventures in Southern Parenting. I will continue to posts stories of the south as well as recipes but the focus will be my adventure in motherhood.  Modern Day Southern Belle will stay active for you to be able access the former posts but all new entries from me will be on my new site. I hope you will follow me on this new journey because I have lots of moments to share with you. 

The first post describes in detail the moment our Baby Buckner arrived. Read it at https://southernmommybelle.blogspot.com

My world

No comments:

Post a Comment