Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursdays Third Trimester Countdown: 32 Weeks and 4 Days

According to The Bump, we only have 52 days until Baby Buckner arrives! According to my colleagues, it will be much sooner.  They started an office pool yesterday with dates ranging from July 16 to August 11th. His due date is August 3rd so I wasn't too happy with the one that chose August 11! I told her if he waits that long she owes me the money!

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, he is the size of a squash. According to my stomach, he is the size of a basketball.

Movement: His kicks are getting stronger!  So strong that you can see my stomach move and he is moving all day.  And we love it! We may have a soccer player ready to come out which would be ironic because that is the only sport Ed really doesn't like too much.

What I Miss the Most:
Not too much this week. My focus has now changed to what I have to get done to get ready.


Cravings: Fruit but that is it...everything else has the potential to make me nauseated.


Symptoms: Still a little nausea and fatigue. I do wonder if I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions because my belly tightens a lot lately but no pain.

Worst Moment of the Week: None that I can think of.


Best Moment of the Week:  Getting his room painted and his crib put together. We also put the curtains up and hung some artwork. Pictures will come soon after it is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment