Monday, July 23, 2012

Marry Me Monday: Baby's Breath

Lately, I have been looking through numerous pictures of flower ideas for the ceremony and reception.  Thankfully I am not attached to a specific type of flower because being flexible helps reduce the crazy cost of flowers.  I have a look in mind and as long as the flowers reflect our colors then I don't care what type of flower it is or (gasp) if they are even real!  What I have found so far is that I love bright colors and I adore baby's breath.  Not sure what flowers we will use yet for our wedding but these will definitely be an option. If you are looking for a simplistic and elegant way to have beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements then definitely consider baby's breath.  Also, for the budget conscious, they are some of the most inexpensive floral options that I have found so far!

Beautiful Baby's Breath Bouquet via

No comments:

Post a Comment