Monday, October 8, 2012

Marry Me Monday: 10 FUN Things About Being Engaged


10. Getting to shamelessly search Pinterest for all things wedding.

9. Shopping for dresses to wear to special parties and events celebrating the engagement.

8. Participating in bridal events at stores.

7. Staring endlessly at the sparkle on my left hand and feeling the need for more manicures.

6. Having a thousand excuses to gather with your closest friends and family. Making memories at every one of these occasions.

5. Wedding dress shopping. Bridesmaids dress shopping. Mother of the Bride dress shopping. Mother of the Groom dress shopping.... did I mention shopping?

4. Months of constant celebration....what can I say? I love an excuse to celebrate!

3. Receiving e-mails from The Knot and Wedding Channel full of fun ideas.

2. Engagement pictures...we take them this upcoming weekend!

1. Most importantly, knowing at the conclusion of this engagement period, I am marrying the man my heart knew was suppose to be my husband 12 1/2 years ago.  We are growing even closer during this time because we will be more than just a couple, we will be family.

No comments:

Post a Comment