Monday, November 5, 2012

Marry Me Monday: Engagement Pictures


I inherited my love for photography from my family of amateur photographers.  We love photos.  So much in fact, that a couple of Thanksgivings ago, I took a picture of four of my family members staring at their cameras.  Some families throw footballs after Thanksgiving dinner, we take pictures.  Therefore, engagement pictures were very important to me. Even more special to me was that my mother was the photographer.  The pictures are beautiful and the memories made from that photo shoot with my two favorite people make the photos even more special to me.

Also once again, I know Ed  truly loves me, because he is not one that loves being the subject of a camera but he fully participated in the photo shoot.  He is getting better with getting his picture made since being with me. His mother jokes that in the four years we have been together, Ed has had more pictures taken than in his entire lifetime!  While posing for a photo is still not his favorite activity, he is a great subject as the pictures show!   A few examples....
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment