Monday, November 19, 2012

Marry Me Monday: Shoes


I am beginning to understand why girls gravitate to all things wedding.  Wedding planning is really another name for months of shopping!  There are so many little details to remember and most of those details have to be purchased (ughhhh the budget!). Therefore, constant shopping is required.  And of course I am enjoying every moment of it!  Although, I do have to admit that the fact that I do not have unlimited funds make wedding purchases more of a challenging game than a shopping spree.

Women's De Blossom Isabelle Platform Sandal - Assorted Colors
Women's De Blossom Isabelle Platform Sandal - Assorted Colors
Shoes are being researched at the moment. I have to dedicate hours to examining color, heel height, and number of sparkles.  Thankfully, I have the help of my bridesmaids and mother to join me in this grueling task.  No girl has ever liked to dedicate hour after hour to shoe shopping so I really appreciate the selflessness of the women around me in donating their expertise. The featured are a couple of the pairs that we loved that could be in the running for the final cut (and they are budget conscious too!). I am telling you choosing  the Wedding Shoe Superstar is a brutal process!

Gianni Bini Larissa Peep-Toe Platform Pumps | Dillards.com
Gianni Bini Larissa Peep-Toe Platform Pumps | Dillards.com        

No comments:

Post a Comment