Monday, January 7, 2013

Marry Me Monday: 3 Months to Go!

I love when we hit another month mark and the e-mails from the Knot and the Wedding Channel are sent to me to remind me how much longer as well as what I need to do.  It is like a little celebration in my inbox!  I can't believe we are already at the 3 month mark!  I have gone into "get it done" mode.  With my job being so busy and the semester just about to start up combined with us doing a destination wedding, I have to get things done quickly with no more time to deliberate over options.  So what am I doing at the 3 month mark?

* Getting ready for my first shower! So excited!

* Purchasing and making final decisions about centerpieces (not using flowers at the reception - great cost saving option)

* Created and ordered our guest sign in book (Check out Shutterfly!)

* Started purchasing items for bridal party gifts

*Making final decisions on menus for the rehearsal and reception

*Addressing wedding invitations. After going back and forth, I have made the decision to address them myself. I start this week!

*Oh yeah and constantly checking out the webcam of the beach where we will honeymoon.....daydreaming about the beach a lot!!!


Those are just a few items that are currently needing attention (especially the beach daydreaming part). I am trying not to stress out and just enjoy the process.  Having a great fiance and family and friends make it is easy to enjoy! 

reception, accent with sparkle (scatter some gems and rose petals on tables)
A little sparkle inspiration from The Knot. I love all things sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment