Monday, January 21, 2013

Marry Me Monday: Ring Shopping!

Today Ed and I are using our day off to go RING SHOPPING!!!  Yes, it is getting even more real that we are getting married with the big items on our to do list being accomplished!

Ed is not a jewelry kind of guy. He doesn't even wear a watch so what he says about his wedding ring is very sweet.  Today when we shop, Ed will be looking for a sturdy ring that can take a beating because as he says, "The ring is not coming off!"  I love his excitement and how his commitment is reflected in so many small ways.

I will be looking for a ring that my engagement ring can slip in between two bands.  My engagement ring is just a tad too big but I am paranoid about letting it go for a second to be re-sized. My solution is to find a wedding ring that is the right size that will guard the engagement ring.  However, I do like some single bands as well so if I go with a band I will have to eventually hand over my precious ring to be sized....scary day!

Here are some rings that reflect my style:
Something like this ring is my first choice...as long as it does not take away from the beauty of my engagement ring










Hearts On Fire - Transcend Collection Platinum And Diamond Pave Wedding Band
Love delicate bands with diamonds. This ring is gorgeous and might serve as inspiration but I will need to go with a much more afforadable option!

Love all of these options. I even love the sapphire but I am afraid to go with something too trendy - I am more of a classic girl.



Potential for my wedding ring
Pinned on Pinterest but cannot find actual link. This ring looks like my engagement ring so this could be a potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment