Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer 2012

Wow! What a summer!  Five beach trips, another amazing 4th of July party, first spa massage visit, boat time, a family wedding, a friend's wedding, my mom turned 60, and just in case you forgot - I got ENGAGED! So add wedding planning to all the festivities and it has been a whirlwind of a fun summer!  With this weekend being the official end of summer and the sounds of football filling the air,  here is a look back on some of the moments of the summer of 2012.




Beth and Ryan's wedding....Beth you still owe me Ya Ya's!


Mom enjoying our favorite vacay spot - The Beau Rivage.  We really enjoyed the Beau spa for the first time this year!

Gulf Coast Sunrise

Love the Beau (aka "The Mother ship")

The MS Gulf Coast....toes in the water!

Gulf Coast time

Gulf Coast time



YES!


YES!

LOVE!


These aren't just my cousins...they are my siblings! ;o)

Love my family...but watch out - we will go "Lu lu's" on you! 

Love my family!

Having fun at Orange Beach

Dancing

One of many deep conversations

One of many gorgeous Orange Beach sunsets!

Love the view from Jubilee Landing!
I pulled off a surprise party for my mom's 60th!!!

Happy Birthday Sassy Susie

The Girls at Boure for my mom's 60th Birthday Party!

One of the many wedding planning to do items. Picture of the back of the reception site and potential dance floor!


Ed's Birthday- 38!

Another gorgeous Orange Beach view


My sweet cousins....what little girls dream of... :)

Congratulations Kimbrell and Rich!



Great summer! I am so blessed. Now on to an equally great Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment