Thursday, July 10, 2014

Third Trimester Thursdays: 36 Weeks and 4 days

I log on to The Bump every day to see my little day counter number go down.  Today it said 24 days until the due date.  I know that babies rarely come exactly on their due date but it is reassuring to know that at least a month from today Baby Buckner will be here!  I am so ready. I am excited but not scared. However, even though I have been carrying this baby around for nine months and the room is ready, it still feels surreal.  I can't believe in a month or less we will have our baby here to hold! 

I start my weekly visits next week. My best case scenario is that I go into one of these visits and the doctor tells me I am already 4 cm dilated and need to go on to the hospital. Then I would go to the hospital and have him within an easy couple of hours. Yes, I know these scenarios are rare but I do know someone that just recently experienced such a birth so it is possible. Therefore, I am concentrating on the law of attraction and hoping to attract the best birthing experience possible!

Best moments of the week...drinking Diet Dr. Pepper...I am so fascinated with it and it makes the slight lingering nausea leave. Also, we have packed the hospital bag (well at least laid everything out in the guest room) and we are finishing up the nursery this weekend! Pics to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment