Thursday, July 3, 2014

Third Trimester Thursdays: 35 weeks and 4 days

Today is an exciting day!!!! One month until Buckner's due date. A lot of people say he will be early. In fact, no one thinks he will be late. Of course, this is all just speculation but I tend to believe that he will be early but only slightly. The pregnancy has been progressing in such a textbook manner that I feel he will stay put until close to his due date. However....

Size of Baby: he is measuring big! Today at my doctor's appointment he measured at 40 weeks! The eyes of both the nurse and doctor registered surprise when they saw the measurement. I said yay come on! But the doctor reminded me while he may be big he still needs to mature a little more.  I think we have a little overachiever in there pushing the weight limit as high as he can make it. I hope he just makes delivery as easy as possible!

What I Miss Most: Not feeling so big and being able to get out of the bed without effort!
 
Symptoms: A few mild cramps and weight gain!

Worst Moment of the Week: Not too bad of a week. Can't complain!



Best Moment of the Week:  Knowing I can get some more nursery stuff done over the long holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment