Friday, May 24, 2013

My Current Obsessions: Summer 2013

Summer is here!!! I know not technically by calendar standards but I am an academic so in my world when school lets out then summer has begun.  With the start a new season brings new ideas and of course, obsessions.  Here is my completely fun and totally frivolous current obsessions list for the beginning of Summer 2013.



The cute-bags-to-carry-food thing is not a new obsession but one that carries over to the summer.  Perfect accessory for any summer BBQ or dinner party! These are available at Lily Pad in Oxford.

The Birchbox!  I received my first one a few months ago and now I am obsessed! I get so excited when I get the e-mail that one has been shipped. 

I love the current trend of the starfish.  You can now wear the beach! Found this one on Etsy.
I just discovered my favorite author's latest book. I am on chapter 2 and already laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment